To the greatest tarot deck site and community - please click to learn and see more tarot/oracle decks

Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Plants and Dreams

I had a dream the other night that I needed some advice on.. I drew two transparent cards and they just didnt get me anywhere.

And the dream was still bugging me.. So i decided to draw on my DPO, as they were always so reliable when it came to helping out dream interpretation. I got Primose and Fir Club Moss. Now, these 2 both speak of new beginnings, initiation etc.. and I thought 'well this dream had nothing like that in it' But, there was a refusal in the dream, a wanting to step away.

And it occured to me, that even in stepping away from something, a previous phase overtly is a way of demonstrating that Im ready to accept something new. As if the Gods were trying, in my sleepy dream like state, were testing me on what my true feelings were about a previous phase, and I made them known. So maybe this means something new and exciting will come?

Gotta love the DPO for dream interpretations.

No comments:

Post a Comment