To the greatest tarot deck site and community - please click to learn and see more tarot/oracle decks

Friday, 12 March 2010

Daily draw for today, a transparent plant again

well I had such fun yesterday I decided to draw another three TT cards and play with the image of that and the DPO.

So, what do I need to know?

Gift - Queen of Swords
I've had a really nice day to put some thought into some of my intutive stuff, and intuitive stuff into my thoughts and 'book' learning. I had such fun this morning playing with the Elemental herbs of Fire, and really got into it. I moan to myself that I need to learn more about plants and then lots of stuff flows once I start typing.

As, there was an opportunity that open to me yesterday that I need to spend some time on, but my intuition doesnt want to do that today, so Im listening. It might change its mind in the middle of the night (as so happens!).

Also, I think she reflects that sort of 'tough love' aspect that I had to struggle with this morning. We have mice and last night I managed to capture 2 rather humanely. However they either got back in or we have a bigger problem than we anticipated, but I then gave in and had to set down the traps and I found 2 more dead mice in the traps this morning. Now, how druidy ethical is that? BUT, they carry disease, and if we have a big problem we are just circling the mice round and about. So this morning i was a brave girl, warrior womanesque and respectively picked them out the traps, and put them in a hedgerow for some other creatures dinner. Cycle of life.. detached and cruel? Yes I am be, but Im protected my family, my dog and my tarot decks in my room! Gotta bring the 'swords' out when it comes to saving the decks LOL.

Challenge - 8 of pentacles
Trying to find time for everything? LOL to integrate it all and getting everything to harvest at the same time. I have lots of continuing studies but I dont feel overwhelmed by it at all like some people might do. Its like Ive got carrots, potatoes and parsnips in the same field growing.
But I do like to make everything FIT into a box. The shape of the pentacles remind me of the Kabbalah.. maybe its challenging me to fit THAT in with everything else all in one day.
Crazy TT! But I like it!

Goal - King of Wands
Interesting how we have air/water and now fire/fire the reading. Along with the pentacle we have a very balanced set of cards for the day! Intriguing.
So, I dont think the King is reflecting anyone in my particular day today.. so it must just be a card to reflect my happy, relaxed, inspired and confident aspect of me :) OH ive just had a thought about who he could be, but I dont want to say, hehehe OK TT Ive got a hint, I might have to change my plan of action to weave what you think will be good for me today :D
Sorry to sound mysterious, but hehe.

Today I decided to pull the cards together in a filmstrip, but I'll scan them as a composite as well as you can see how a layout might bring a different interpretation.

My blessed DPO card of the days is Comfrey, and the first thought I had when I saw it was my friend wanting the dead mouse bones to add to her collection of DEAD THINGS!! Bloody ovates eh? ;) Theres an essence of doing whats necessary with Comfrey, like to fix broken bones you have to cause more pain to get the brake to align properly so the bone fuses in the right place.
Hmmmm heres an idea in the reversed bit of comfrey it talks about something interesting "To live happily and effectively in the world we need to somehow tread the path if both surrending to something greater than ourselves.... [whilst] sensing ourselves as unique, seperate and responsible individuals."
Now is that the DPO telling me to get a life?! LOL But Im so inspired and loving all my current 'workings' plus its the last proper day of my holidays. Tomorrow I will be in my revelry watching /shouting at the Rugby :P

So heres looking at the TT on its own as a filmstrip

Now see, its like the 8 of pents is nestling in between the two.. that the Gift and the Goal are all part of the Challenge. Although the figures are facing away from eachother, theres a sense of working together, like they have 'got my back' as im busy doing the 8 of pents thang..

Now the composite image, which I didnt feel drawn to day looks like this...

Now that to me says the same sort of thing as the filmstrip, but its really clogged up and busy and it could almost show that the Queen and King are actually overwhelming the worker in the 8 of pents. And that isnt how I feel at all.
Also, comparing the filmstrip to the composite, and theres a very different flow of energy. In the filmstrip its like the 8 of pents is in the protective energy, in the womb ready to be born, the fusion of ideas and action into something physical and productive.
Whilst the Composite looks like its trapped, stuck inbetween the two, like a prisoner... and not going in the right direction at all.

Hmm pondering..

So what happens when we add the filmstrip and Comfrey together...

how fab is that! That the comfrey plant seems to be like the 8 of pentacles, that the fusion of the Queen of Swords and the King of Swords will happen.Now that is funky!
What really stands out for me in this, is a fusion of Above and Below, of intellect and the mind and deep instinct and energy, of the Queens upward sword, ready to fight and the Kings Wand that he uses casually, but you know his weapon isnt to be sneered at ;) (Too much beltane energy LOL)
Theres a Sacred Marriage type feeling looking at it like this.

Ive been having a few God and Goddess type encounters recently, and looking at this I can see that Goddess and God energy supporting, nurturing, and then Comfrey showing that Im fixing something that was lot 'fractured' and needing to be put right. It means my brain fries at the moment but there is a feeling of union and unity that is flowing
I did an overlay of the composite and Comfrey, but it looks crap, in comparison to that wee piccy there.

And to think I'll get the TO in on the act as well soon!

Squeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment