To the greatest tarot deck site and community - please click to learn and see more tarot/oracle decks

Friday, 26 March 2010

Daily today :)


Today I have drawn King of Pents (mi), Knight of Pents (mi) and Ace of Pentacles (mi) 3 pents in one day :)

I have decided to sell a few of my decks (those that know me have well justified gasps as this is never a decision I make lightly and often put it off and off some more until even I think I have too many decks in my collection). So its about being careful with money. The King could reflect the sensible side of this decision, the Knight if he represents a challenge is to not spend it instantly on another deck (every though I really REALLY want to!).
The Ace of Pentacles is saying, ya know, that money could be important for a rainy day. Just, put it in your pocket and see what occurs. So the goal is the Ace saying, your selling decks to save money, so damn well save it woman

Even though the Heart of Faery is singing its siren song to me (must resist.. for a while longer anyways).


All the pents seem to keep saying GO OUTSIDE to me.. so I think I'll go for a wander later on, or at least just take in the air and breath in the trees :)

No comments:

Post a Comment