
OK objective of this week is to do a daily reading every day.. just 7 days do a daily reading.. coz I get lazy and go 'ah i'll do it tomorrow' and tomorrow never comes.
Tonight to reflect on this day I have drawn with my TT
10 of swords MI,
High Priestess SI
4 of Wands SI
I love this card, this reflects my mood. Over the last few days I've been very 10 of swords. I cant describe way, but I have. Real fit of the Morriseys. First week back at uni, and other energy shifts have made me feel a bit clouded over.
However this is the last of it!
The High Priestess reflects that something I deep down KNEW was happening, really was happening. One of those moments when you just couldnt convince yourself of the depths of humanity and then you get confirmation. So its a message, a challenge to listen to my intuition that I work so hard to improve. Coz it was right
The 4 of Wands reflects how i've managed to put things back on a better keel. Dealing with the problem, listening to my intuition on a few things means that Im now in a better mindset. 'marriage' of things has happened and like the Gateway of Spring I am now dancing through the gateway in the wands card to all sorts of positivity! Its like the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.. yes, lots of wee soldiers defending me.. hengwah!
The CI of these 3 really reflects this. The 10 of swords is in the far left corner, as if its heading into the past.. and now High Priestess and 4 of wands are key energies now, bringing intuition, strength, vitality and laughter into the mix :D
Funky stuff..
Love this deck!
And I feel like I'm stalking the Transparent Oracle facebook pages to see if theres any news on the TO's release!
No comments:
Post a Comment