well I know Im being Transparent, but I felt like I should pull a card for the lunar month we are currently in.
So to recap the moons this year have been
Madder
Chamomile
Vervain
And now we are in Lady's Mantle moon :)
Now this is unusual as its a very gentle plant. But it could be a way remaining grounded with the surge of energy that comes with Ostara and as we start to move closer and closer to Beltane. It reminds us to be open, to be receptive and be watchful of what happens, to balance out that raging spring energy that can be overwhelming, were we forget to just be still and watch, feel and absorb.
The time over the equinoxes are my favourite times in the year, and they are so quickly gone, like a child that all too quickly becomes an adult. So Im going to treasure it. And indeed I have been by getting a few sunrises under my belt already this year :D
Jupiter Transit Natal Mercury
5 months ago
What a good idea. :) I'd forgotten the next new moon was on my birthday. I'll have to try this with my Druid Plant and Animal Oracles.
ReplyDelete