
Ok, what do you get if you get two magicians for a daily card?!
LOL
I pulled the Magician from the TT this morning, and as I have been playing with the HoF I pulled one from there and got the Magician also! Well blow me down!
The TT Magician is about energy, about getting the flow and expanding with it. I woke up with awful knee pain (again) this morning and when I saw the Magicians I thought OOOOO Reiki, energy, magick! Use that on my knee. From the darkdepths of somewhere in my psyche I remembered what I used to know when I did my Celtic Reiki attunements and even drew a symbol or two from that. And ya know.. its been fairly good!
Went shopping for all this art stuff that is in my head and kept spotting people I know, people shouting at me from across the street saying HIYA and it felt good. Felt nice to be noticed and people wanting to chat with me. Tis nice after kinda not really being with it. Again, the energy is flowing!
Now I just need to keep it flowing and not get daunted or get that 'can't do' attitude back. I just tried to play with the stuff I bought thats all arty and theres the 'ohhhh hmmm' and I have to remember that, Im learning to play with it. Its going to take a while.. no stress!
lol Keep telling myself that LOL.
What do you get? Creative energy out the wazoo!
ReplyDeleteSome of the most unique things I've created were just playing around with stuff 'that turned out well'!
Above all else-enjoy yourself!
:) Leigh