hello..
Daily cards are.. King of Swords, 5 of Wands and 7 of Pents
Its soo good to see the 7 of pents again. I had a really good day with my studying and getting lots of stuff DONE. I havent really been arsed with getting a lot of uni work done until yesterday when I got all inspired to tart up my portfolio and get lots of work done. And Im going to keep doing it :D
5 of Wands I feel reflects how I do feel like OMG I have so much to do over the next week or so and it can be hard to know which thing to pick up and do at any one time. But I will try to stay level headed
and thats where the King is, he is here saying, keep perspective, keep to some sort of plan and be organised. Heres there to override the OMG ness of panic and stress and will help me get all my work done.
Awesome!
Jupiter Transit Natal Mercury
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment