To the greatest tarot deck site and community - please click to learn and see more tarot/oracle decks

Thursday, 15 April 2010

Dark Moon reading



Using Eowyn's Dark Moon Spread, and the Tarot of the Sidhe, I ddd a reading about the influences around me at the moment. For easy for scanning I've done the cards side by side, although I read them one on top of another in the column.


1.- What lays on your dark depths. What is unseen. What we stumble against in the dark nights. - The World Connection to that deep radiating, pulsating energy... of what my true essence is.. and its been hidden in the forest, and now its out to shine, to burst into light and to join in its light with everyone else... to meet, mingle, flow, share..
Although its reflecting what is unseen, its that hidden bit of magic that makes someone look fine, to looking awesome, radiating and shiney.
2.- What will begin to show, to arise. Temperance From the pulsating energy arises an angel. So many angels at the moment.. but. well, gotta go with the flow.
And its about that energy of the World being real, solid, able to be manipulated, flow, shaped and made more managable, tangible, measured.
Like a sunrise.. maybe I need to see some more sunrises... by the Gods I love a sunrise, between stones, over hills.. awesome.
3.- What will illuminate the dark path. The key in the night. High Priestess The fire within.. I am soooo drawn to that fire, that little flame hidden in her belly, that spark that is every burning.
My intuition, knowing when things are right or need to wait, brew, see what flows. At the moment Im waiting, brewing, seeing the flow. Its not the time for action yet where one particular thing is concerned. However, that could very much change, because times change :)
0.- Yourself. Shadow card, from the base of the deck. Death
I havent scanned this card, but Death was my base card. How beautiful... the spirit being released from the cairn, the bird wild, free, flying, shaping in the moonlight.

Funky stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment