I feel really flat today, Im having a pancake day. I just feel blah.
Last night I had a very odd dream that keeps replaying on my mind. I was on a swing, and it took me a while before I got on the swing of the swing. I was going backwards when someone came and walked infront of the swing. I think it had been a game in the dream of them running across the swing as I swung forwards.
Anyways, for some reason, before I got anywhere near them they fell on the floor and broke their leg. It was a proper nasty break, as if i'd broken a pencil. I could see all inside the leg, the marrow, the vessels, the tendons and muscles.. it was quite gorey but even in the dream I had a nurse's curiousity of 'ooooh so thats what it really looks like' lol.
So, I want to probe what this dream means. Asking my newly consecrated DPO and its bag and cloth, I got the reply of Vervain (top card) and Lady's Mantle (bottom card).
Vervain keeps saying to me something about needing to break things apart. To really get a true idea of what is happening, of what something is, you need to pull it apart, smash it open and see how it works.
I keep getting the idea of eggs cracking as well, eggs are only symbols of rebirth and new life because we know inside is a new life growing - needing to be smashed open to come out.
The book mentions a joining together and a reconsiliation - about how offerings and sacrifice reconnect us to the Gods and to the Magic of the land. Maybe I need to go out and make an offering to put the broken leg back together again?
Lady's Mantle is an interesting one. I feel that its first reply is I've done well to read about this dream, to look deeper into it and find out its meaning, its healing, its potential. Dreams, like dew drops can sometimes be easy to forget about, walk through to get on with the rest of the day. I have felt this one was imporant to read about..
It could also be another message to do with the recent vibes in my life to connect deeper to the Goddess, the subconscious, the Moon etc.
By the Gods these plants are good!
I also desperately want to do a PDR reading over my experiment so far! But that'll also wait till later. Hopefully I'll have some get-go today to organise myself!
Jupiter Transit Natal Mercury
5 months ago
I love dreams like this!
ReplyDeleteJust "mon grain du sel": someone [yourself possibly, other people in dreams are usually aspects of yourself] is in the way of your forward momentum and there is a need to make a "clean break" from the situation. But not without proper examination so that you could see what is actually getting in your way and causing you not to swing forward. And to avoid this situation again or at least learn from it. Your genuine and objective curiosity leaves you open to being able to look at the situation for what it is, without emotional attachment.
Your comments echo what Vervain was saying to me!!
ReplyDeleteHow fantastic!
The way you've done this dream analysis is very cool! I know that I dream, but don't remember anything about them 95% of the time.
ReplyDelete:) Leigh