To the greatest tarot deck site and community - please click to learn and see more tarot/oracle decks

Saturday, 20 February 2010

Druid Plant Calendar 14th Feb - 15th March Vervain Moon

So, we've had a few Moons already now..
Madder Moon,
Chamomile Moon,

and I know Im lack of this current Moon - but I've been super busy and super tired to even get 10 mins to pull a card and blog about it. I love having a full life, but its been rather overflowing. That spell of flu I had delayed lots of stuff... although I did get to kick back and dose myself up on herbal teas and good books during the flu - very good Chamomile energy! hehe

So.. this moon, already in its first quarter I know.. but the DPO says it is the Vervain Moon
I do like this... Vervain is a plant of power, of connecting to the energies and in doing so sharing energies. As this moon grows I can spring growing into its fullness, and as it does our spirits grow also. It starts with spring cleaning, with feeling that mad 'march hare' energy, bits of chaos but love and fun within it :)
A time for problems to be overcome, and love to spring forth says the book... nice one :)

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, the cleaning and paring down has begun here. However, spring and any whiff of it is still a month or so away here.

    :) Leigh

    ReplyDelete