I thought I'd pull a card to see what I need to know today and pulled Madder
A really interesting card as my body is starting to go into my bleeding time. I dont mind my bleeding, but boy I know when they are coming.
So I feel Madder is asking me to just embrace the monthly changes that happen to me :)
Also, I had a lovely day today seeing some friends, and that gave me some great advice. With lots of things pushing me here and there I have felt a bit torn, but today I feel like I've had the message to not doubt things and go with where Ive been told to go.. embrace the journey.
And that I wont be doing it alone.
ETA - Ive just been out to have a ponder and a think.. and as I felt the moons rays spread across the sky and on to the snow, the grass, the trees and then me.. I had a phrase come into mind.. Everything she changes she touches, everything she touches she changes
Aint it the truth
Jupiter Transit Natal Mercury
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment