Ok so following on from the other post, this is month two of the Druid Plant Calender.
After shuffling I got Chamomile
I do like this.. it offers fresh energy and revitalising that is soft yet flowing. Not the big BURST of spring energy, but just that washing away of the snow and those first few days of spring sunshine to warm our skins.
Also, its usually in this period that you keep your nostrils open for the smell of spring on the wind, like the smell of the chamomile leaves :D
Even the dainty flowers look to me of a waxing sun, new, delicate and growing in power.
And after the whole festive period, we do get a bit of a lull, a lack of zest for life, so maybe drinking some chamomile tea will help keep the blues away and get us all in the mood for spring :D
Jupiter Transit Natal Mercury
5 months ago
Ah, I am so ready for signs of spring. however there's just something about a walk on a cold crisp day with the snow crunching and glistening in the sun that shouldn't be missed.
ReplyDeleteMy DPO is Here! I love it, but am missing the Mugwort card...:( So, I'm off to hunt one up.
:) Leigh
Yey for your copy getting to you! But how annoying its missing the Mugwort card! I'm sure if you get in contact with the OBOD office, office@druidry.org they will be able to hunt you one. They were brilliant to me when I lost my Death card from the Druidcraft tarot lol.
ReplyDeleteI never found it either... weird lol.