To the greatest tarot deck site and community - please click to learn and see more tarot/oracle decks

Friday, 8 January 2010

Friday's 2 card draw

Todays cards that i've just pulled are Primose and the base card was Meadowsweet. (reversals shuffled in but didnt come up)

Primrose has that wonderful winter glow with the snow covered the ground. My house is covered in snow and its even frozen up my car (so lost without my car!). But I keep drawing primrose and Im always at a loss for what it means to me. Maybe I keep drawing it on days when I just get a burst of creativity and awen?
On the Primrose card there is Cowslip which is such a wonderful delicate flower. I have yet to see one in the wild (although its so small I could miss it!) but I have grown it in pots. Part of the lore around cowslip is to find out what has been revealed - reminding me of the Awen from Ceridwen's brew, of a radiant brow :) Not saying mine is radient, but maybe the odd lightbulb is on lol.

The base card is Meadowsweet, asking us to mark transitions with celebration. Often linked with Beltane and handfastenings. Some of the lore also refers to how Meadownsweet may well be sacred to the druids because of its ability to flavour mead and its pain relieving qualities.
Well Im not drinking mead tonight, but it'll be interesting to see what may be revealed and how it will be celebrated!

coz so far, i aint got a clue!

No comments:

Post a Comment